Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 20 August 2018

Damp.

Grey again today. It was dry but very humid in the morning with light misty type rain arriving in the afternoon. I worked outside for a while, deadheading the roses and sweeping/picking up the rose petals. I also picked up the drifts of fuchsia flowers before they too turned into brown mush.  
The chap who was taken to hospital yesterday sent the rest of the crew a text saying that despite a number of tests they hadn't been able to find anything wrong and sent him home. 
                        

                          
I've not been able to identify this tiny (1 cm across) moth. There were two of them flying around the flowering herbs. Micro wildlife spotting!

No comments: