Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 17 August 2018

Grey.

No sun at all today. Plenty of wind and light showers in the afternoon. I took a chance and did a small machine load and then sat reading outside ready to jump up and fetch the washing in. That was my excuse for sitting outside. 
I'm trying to claim the conservatory back from the cats as now it's getting cooler I can see the benefit of being able to sit and work at the table in there. So today was the day I moved the litter tray/box outside. I had to drill some holes in the upturned edge of the top cover to stop rainwater from collecting. The cats have access to the outside through the cat-flap so we'll see how that goes.
I had a good sort out of my on-line favourites, deleting a lot of stuff and sorting things into folders. Then I made the tiniest start on out hunt for the next house, researching and saving 20 property auctioneers. Thank goodness it can all be done on-line and you don't have to wait for catalogues to come through the post.

No comments: