Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 18 August 2018

Grey.

It's been another grey day with frequent light showers. It's also quite a bit colder now, almost too cold to be walking round the house barefoot but I shall persevere in the hope of the warm weather returning.
Peter spent the day clay pigeon shooting with a group of friends. That's something I haven't tried and as there are so many other activities I enjoy that don't cost so much I'll leave him to it. Instead I've been looking at properties on the internet. I've seen a number of plots of land but getting planning permission can be very difficult and it could be refused altogether so we're only thinking about rebuilding or converting existing structures. Saw a couple of places that were maybes and one that was an almost but this is only the beginning. Google Earth/ Street View is very useful when looking at properties. 
The botanically misnamed Black 'Grass'.

No comments: