Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 6 September 2022

Surf's Up.

Bright and sunny with excellent surf which brought out the keen surfers. From mid-afternoon we had some very heavy showers and the surf flattened out a lot.
While Peter was out in the morning I tidied up the mess in the bathroom from his last efforts and then prised yet more tiles off another wall. These came off the board covered wall easily and mostly as whole tiles. I got almost all the tiles off the wall and filled up the rubble bags ready for Peter to take down to the dump.
In the afternoon I cycled down to the community hall for a Tai Chi (for well being) taster session. Unfortunately I don't think it's right for me. It was better in the second half when we repeated the exercises in silence, that is apart from the rain thundering down on the metal roof of the sports hall. However I wasn't that receptive to the well being/ relaxation/ tuning in /grounding aspect. Not really my sort of thing so I'll give it a miss for now.
I had to cycle home in the pouring rain, shorts and t-shirt! so once I dried off I watched the sea from the comfort of the sofa and had a quiet afternoon.


 

1 comment:

happyone said...

I'm not a big fan of the Tai Chi either. Too calm. :)