Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 7 June 2024

Sunny - Eventually.

The weather this morning did not look very summery at all. Things got a lot better through the morning and by the time I was walking round town the sun was shining and it was warm, possibly even hot. It was a bit cooler when I drove home, probably due to the slight sea mist and the clouds had begun to build up.
Early morning sun breaking through the clouds to light up the southern slopes of Snowdonia.
I had Margaret again for the lesson. There were eight of us in the school which  made it tricky to find room to carry out the exercises (coming straight down the centre line and a halt in a box). We were asked if some of us would move to a new adult lesson at 12.00 so that there would only be four or five in each lesson. I'd rather stick to 10.00 as I have a routine for the day but some of the others said that would suit their shift work times better. Margaret went very well today coming nicely onto the bit but keeping the trot quite controlled and slow with her energy giving her a bit more bounce without rushing off. 
Once I got home from shopping there was that last screw to deal with. It took an hour but at last it is firmly in place though my fingers are stinging. I'd stopped at the builders' merchants and bought a strip of wood which should do the job of tidying up the edge of the insulated plasterboard. That however is a job for tomorrow.




 

No comments: