Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 26 August 2019

Sunny.

It's been another sunny day with just enough breeze making it perfect for outdoor Bank Holiday Monday events. I've been taking another rest day serenaded by woodworking in the front garden instead of enduring music radio in the back garden.  Hopefully my batteries will be recharged by tomorrow. I've been browsing through bathroom catalogues and working my way through the recorded programmes on the Sky box.
A lily from my bouquet before I cut off the anthers. Beautiful to look at but make an orange stain that's hard to remove. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Can't beat those nice sunny days.