Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 15 August 2019

Windy.

Another of those days when looking out of the window first thing I decide not to do any washing only to be kicking myself later on as the sun shone and the wind blew. I ended up putting on a wash in the afternoon which luckily dried just the right amount to make ironing easy.
One reason I didn't do the washing earlier was that the car needed to go in for its MOT at lunchtime which meant I would be out for most of the afternoon so unable to rescue the washing if it rained. I drove the car down to our usual garage and then walked in to town. I had at least an hour to kill so I wandered round the shops buying one or two items including some new pillows to take to Borth. I called in at the garage on my way back from town but the car was out getting some new tyres so Peter collected it later. The tyres and a windscreen wiper were the only things that needed doing to get the car through the MOT. 
So far I've only had an automated response from John Lewis regarding my complaint about the mattresses. I'll give them until next week before escalating the complaint. Perhaps a very frank  but honest review will do the trick or contacting the company CEO.


No comments: