Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 10 January 2022

Grey.

Mild, grey and often drizzling today.
Yesterday I must have used different muscles when I heaved the tree trunk around and as a consequence had worrying chest pains in the evening and night. Worrying in that of course at this stage of life chest pains lead to thoughts of heart attacks. But thinking logically and with my trusty pulse oximeter to hand I worked out the most probable cause of the soreness and simply got up to watch the latest episode of The Great Pottery Throwdown and took an extra painkiller which did the trick. However I thought it would be sensible to take it easy today and the only DIY job today was moving the pole in the window forward. That has given the plants a bit more room behind them.
The new internet connector thing arrived today so now we're both back on-line though I'm still having to navigate around the new pc. Everything has to be signed in to again so while I'm doing that I'm making sure my little book of passwords (hints only) is up to date. I'm trying to turn on the spell check and after getting excited when I found a second set of 'settings' where I was able to turn on an off button but hey ho it hasn't worked. So please excuse any wild spellings.
Peter and I had another look through a lot of boxes for the LOTR dvds with no luck yet. They were possibly put up in the loft by mistake so that's where we'll look next. The sooner we build the bookcase by the front door the better but first the messy job of pulling out the cupboard built into the chimney breast needs to be done.
With not much to talk about today I thought I'd put in this FB video of Cosmo and Zeus having a happy howling session.
 

No comments: