Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 15 May 2009

Flowers All The Way.

Driving home through the country roads at the moment is just like driving through a beautiful wildflower garden. The sun is shining right now but it has been raining for most of the day. I'm hoping it's dry for the rest for the weekend as Romas has gone to Bude for a SK muster at Stratton. It's only a mini so he'll be fighting on the Parliamentarian side but it's all pretty amicable. He's also playing a gig with his band on Sunday so I'm not too sure how he's going to fit everything in. At least he'll be staying at a friend's house and not camping.








The aquilegias are the latest flower to appear in the garden.
At school it was a fairly relaxed day. Fridays are usually nice as Chris and I work together in the staffroom in the afternoon. Today we had to sort out the classes for next year. We have to mix and then divide the 2 classes so that each new class has the same numbers of boys and girls, older and younger children and the same mix of abilities. Then we have to make sure that the children have their best friends in the same class, that twins are put in different classes, that certain children are not in the same class and that some children go to particular teachers next year. The children usually stay in the same classes for their next 2 years with us and then we shuffle them up again for their move to the junior school. I'm planning an early night because I'm so tired.

2 comments:

Domestic Executive said...

Gosh, I never thought putting classes of kids together was so complicated or took such efforts. Great snaps of the flowers, I am now officially jealous!

happyone said...

I guess you can never please everybody!!