Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 26 May 2009

My Boys in Armour.

Bright blue skies again this morning but there were clouds and a chill wind. Anyway apart from a brief foray to hang up the washing and a fast run to fetch it back in when there was a sudden downpour, I've had my nose stuck to the pc screen as I work my way through the e-profiles which are the foundation stage equivalent of end of year reports. 13 sections each of which gets at least one comment, for 31 children. This is going to take all of the half term holiday. I did have plans to repaint our bedroom this week but there is not a chance of that.



(Thanks to Captured Times and yes we have purchased the dvd as well. nb No animals were hurt in the making of this video)


Romas, Sam and Vytas.


Kate B kindly sent me some photos from last weekend's muster and Romas just found this video from a previous muster. That's Vytas in the black doublet leaping into the attack, (with a big grin on his face). It was always good fun to ham it up when you knew the public were close or even better, someone was filming. ( This was an off the cuff scene though everyone had been asked to be extra dramatic.)

A musket block, standard bearers with pike men behind, (Rivers regt ?) and some frilly big wigs.

1 comment:

Domestic Executive said...

My goodness some of this looks scarily real. Looks like your boys are having fun.