Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 10 May 2009

More Sunshine.

It's been another paperwork day for me while my gardening assistant mowed the lawns. The sun has been shining all day so I took my breaks outside sitting by the pond and even doing some weeding.

The redcurrants are festooned with berries , I expect the blackbirds are already eyeing them up.

Despite the imperfections and the visiting fly, I liked the look of this white daffodil.


As I sat by the pond the air was alive with small flying creatures. This red darter might well have been the same one that landed on my arm the other day. Despite my contortions I didn't manage to get a good photo then.
It's still chilly at night so we're burning up the last of the logs from the shed.

1 comment:

Domestic Executive said...

A wonderful picture of the dragon fly. Crisp and clear. So pleased the weather has picked up for you!