Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 4 May 2009

Grey Skies.

It's been a miserable day- grey, windy , no sunshine and rain at times.



My whole mood changes on days like this or perhaps it was the nagging back ache brought on by one of my weeding jobs on Saturday. So irritating. This evening I decided that as resting wasn't helping my back I'd do my sit ups anyway and they seem to have loosened it a bit. I had planned a day of paperwork and sewing but sewing the second wardrobe curtain for our bedroom took up all the afternoon. Especially as I made 2 major mistakes and had to do some serious unpicking. It's done now and hanging back up so that's another job to tick off the list. I'll do my school paperwork this evening. Peter, Gemma and Linas went to The Honeymoon for an all you can eat lunch but I stayed at home, just wasn't in the mood and felt I had too much to do. Oh well, back to school tomorrow.

No comments: