Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 23 May 2013

Breezy.

It was a bit of a shock to the system this morning actually having to get up at 6.00. Recently I've been having the luxury of drinking an early cup of tea then and putting my head down for another couple of hours. Serves me right for staying up late, reading and listening to the radio. It will be the same again tomorrow and another day with 30 children and no teaching assistant. I don't mind when it's art or DT but it is harder when , as this morning, it's maths with half the class not really interested and far too easily distracted when they are supposed to be working independently. Still it will go towards the latest car repair bill which was just over £200.
Coming home it was bright and breezy. Peter's gone rowing straight from work so that will be a good work-out down on the river. I love seeing the wild flowers along the country roads.
(The hazy hills in the distance beyond the end of the road are Dartmoor, 60 miles away.)

No comments: