Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Car Nearly Sorted.

It was quite a grey start to the day but it brightened up later. I decided to get on with a bit of gardening in the morning, after all I had gone up the hill twice yesterday. And I even did some more weeding when I got home from work though scrambling about on the rocky hillside isn't so easy these days.
I seem to spend Wednesday afternoons rushing around as I have to speak to 2 teachers about the work in both of the classrooms, sort myself out and then switch classes halfway through the afternoon. Even after the children have gone home I have to remember where I have abandoned my bag, jumper, coat and toy dog that I need for one class. 
I took the car in to the garage before work and just as I was teaching phonics I had a message asking me to phone the garage. Luckily I was able to ring them straight away and confirm that yes I was happy for them to go ahead with fitting a new radiator and new brake shoes. That's more pennies out of my pay check but it's better than having to get another car. I collected the micra after work but I won't get the bill until tomorrow because they hadn't had time to take it to the tyre place for the wheels to be balanced.

No comments: