Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 12 May 2013

Cold and Wet.

It's cold, wet and horrible today. Too wet to do anything outside except feed the hen and check on the road. And somehow I haven't had the energy to do much indoors apart from some ironing. Instead I cheered myself up by looking at more of my pictures of the Isles of Scilly.

 There are 5 inhabited islands and 140 islets which are thought to be all that is left of the drowned island of Ennor
 Bryher on the left and Tresco on the right.
 Samson (I think).
 The islands have been occupied since stone age times and at low tide it is possible to see field markings below the present sea level.
 Gugh.
Annet.

No comments: