Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 25 May 2013

Sunny.

It's been mostly sunny today. During the morning the temp dropped rapidly whenever clouds blocked the sun's warmth but by the afternoon there were cloudless skies. After the very pleasant surprise of chatting to Vytas on Skype first thing I spent the day working hard in the garden. Weeding and giving the ornamental grasses an overdue trim and tidy up. After a tea break I decided that I should really get on and mow the lawns. I love how tidy the garden looks after the grass has been mown but all the bending down is getting increasingly hard and there is the knowledge that by the end of the week it will all have to be done again. But while we are here it has to be done.

No comments: