Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 17 June 2021

Sunny.

Sunny and breezy today.
Just one builder here today. All that's left to do of the guttering is the section across the front above the terrace. Peter had a text to say his prescription was ready so I hiked along the beach to the pharmacy but when I got there they didn't have anything for either of us. In the end they decided it was a glitch in their system. On the beach it was very windy and people were huddled in beach tents or under under blankets. Stepping into the High St. where it was sheltered the temperature shot up dramatically. With no one in the water both the life-guards were sat in their hut reading books. Once school was out in the afternoon more people were in the water including a few surfers. I ended the afternoon sitting outside doing some felting. My latest project is a dragon and getting the legs smaller around the chenille pipe cleaners is a bit of a challenge.
We had an unexpected visitor in the afternoon, the nephew of Chick the man who lived here before us. He was keen to see what we'd done and sounded impressed though it's still a work in progress.
First thing this morning I sorted out the bags of weeds I'm planning to take to the dump and did a little extra weeding. Before I load them up I'll double bag them to stop the insects escaping into the car.

More zoo photos.

 


1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!