Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 13 July 2010

I'm Back.

This is the briefest of posts just to say we are back from a magical 4 days on the Island of Lundy. I didn't talk about the trip before partly because it was a surprise birthday present for Peter (who does occasionally read this blog) but also in case there are evil people out there who have search engines that look for phrases like 'we are going on holiday' or 'we are going away this week-end' and then find out where you live and steal all your belongings. I took nearly 300 photos and will be posting lots in the next few days. Have to be up early tomorrow for work so off to bed now.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Welcome back. I look forward to seeing your photos!