Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 6 July 2010

School Stops Sleep.

Not much sleep last night, too much school stuff to think about. I'm quite satisfied with the classroom displays and I've managed to stuff all the mess out of sight into cupboards. I will have to deal with those before the end of term. We're supposed to clean all the equipment such as lego etc.It's still dry but rather windy and the wind can be quite chilly. It would be great drying weather if I was home or if Peter was willing to keep an eye on the weather but he spends his time immersed in his OU degree.

Couldn't resist a group shot of our aliens.

No comments: