Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 7 July 2010

A long Day At Work.

Today I spent 11 1/4 hours in my classroom. I arrived as usual at 7.30 and because we had an Open Evening for parents to look around the classroom and at their children's work I didn't leave till 6.45. Of 31 sets of parents 14 came to look and 17 didn't bother. Oh well, I get paid extra hours and I got some sorting out done.Arum lillies by the pond.
Romas phoned today to say he is arriving tomorrow. I did know he and his girlfriend were coming down but hadn't had final confirmation. This evening I put clean sheets in the spare room, cleaned the bathrooms and for some unknown reason moved the furniture around in Linas' room. I was only going in there to put back a newly washed mattress cover but of course I had to spray the mattress, move the bed, tighten up the screws on the bed and hoover the floor. It's not as if anyone is going in that room for a while but it does need sorting. The vuvuzelas are tootling away on the tv but once I've backed up some photos onto a pen drive I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Not only a long day at work but also more work at home. You had a very busy day!
Hope you had some relaxing time too!