Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 25 July 2010

Sun!

It was another wet and grey morning, so much so that I got up early, did my chores then went back to sleep for a few hours.Later in the morning it was at least dry so I had a good session finally getting rid of all the weeds that had sprung up in the scree garden and inbetween those slabs that I had worked so hard to clean. I didn't quite manage to rehome the plants that have seeded into the path. It was too hot earlier in the year so that will be my next job.
The lavender and the lamb's (in our family donkey's) ears were full of bees and I saw a few butterflies.
By late afternoon the sun was out and as my back was not enjoying all that weeding I got out a chair and sat in the sun reading a book. Finished off my day by doing the rest of the mowing as the forecast is for more rain tomorrow.


No comments: