Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 27 October 2011

Faulty Line.

The phone is not working and our BT hub keeps crashing so I've no idea how long I can stay on the Internet.



I took my camera back today. The fuzzy eye piece was just a matter of adjusting the dioptre with a little dial but there is definitely a scratch so it is going back to be repaired.



I was not in a happy mood when I went up to my local health centre to collect our prescriptions. The pharmacy was closed from 1-3pm! It was even more irritating when I could hear voices behind the closed shutter as I waited 45 mins for them to open. Obviously patients wanting their prescriptions are simply an inconvenience. I shall be making a complaint to the local health authority as the doctors who manage the finances of the place earn enormous salaries supposedly for providing a service to the patients.

No comments: