Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 6 October 2011

Physio Session.

I left the hospital almost skipping with glee this morning after my first session with the physiotherapist. This is for a re-occurrence of an upper back/neck problem which gives me a painful arm and a numb finger. The guy I saw was very thorough (I had rejected the first physiotherapist I was offered on the advice of a colleague), and ended by giving me a satisfyingly painful massage across the back of the shoulder to help release the nerve. 2 more sessions booked for next week (all part of the free NHS service), and hopefully it will be sorted before long. As I was already in town I took my camera and left it at Jessops to be sent off for repair to deal with that spot that is in the middle of the picture. Luckily I took out an extended warranty last year as my camera travels with me most of the time. Instead I am using my baby Nikon, a Coolpix 2100 which I bought from eBay the last time my camera went in for repair. It has been very windy with some blustery showers so I decided to head out for a walk around Morte Point and maybe pick a few blackberries.
The coffee was made and my bag packed when a 'shower' turned into torrential rain including lots of hailstones followed shortly by another heavy shower. So I chickened out of my walk and pottered around at home instead cooking up some more apples and just tidying.


No comments: