Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 26 January 2012

Cold And Wet.

It has been a day of heavy showers. I was about to wrap up and go outside to do some more weeding when yet another shower struck and this time it was hail. Somehow doing my paperwork seemed to be a better option. I had to go into town before work to yet again send a recorded delivery letter to the student loan company. They keep on asking for the same forms to be filled and claiming that they have never received them so now I am taking no chances. Poor Romas is still waiting for the rest of last year's money.Coming home I got stuck under another dark rain cloud and now the temperature seems to be dropping again.

No comments: