Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Chilly.

It was cold and wintry this morning but sun eventually broke through to give us a brighter afternoon. Climbing the hill at mid-day I could see the remnants of the snow at Blackmoor Gate. The air temperature was 0C but the only scrap of snow around was a small pile that had slid from my car on Monday. I had a fun afternoon at school teaching the children how to read simple co-ordinates and then after school we had a useful training session on how to deal with children that have extreme behaviour problems.
Coming home there was even a touch of colour in the sky. The temperatures are set to plummet tonight and while the road is dry for now I have parked at the top of the hill again. I'm working in the morning so I don't want to be worrying. One good thing about being at work is that it is so warm. Most of the time in the classrooms I get so warm that I only wear a sleeveless t-shirt.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Unseasonably warm here again. It is like a spring day.