Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 15 January 2012

A Walk On The Cliffs.

It was a good day for a walk today even though Peter had worn himself out rowing first thing. We went off for our favourite walk around Morte Point. There was a very cold wind from the south-west so for once the shady side of the headland was not so cold.
As we were well wrapped up we stopped for coffee right on the headland. The path is that flat area which has been cut from the rock and then bends around to the right.


I sometimes think my camera is a little optimistic with the turquoise blue it gives for the sky, I don't have any filters set but maybe I need to make some adjustment. But all said it was sunny.


This was from exactly the same spot but looking out to sea back along the path towards the point. Our conversation today was all about our trip to the Scilly Isles in May.I think half the fun of a holiday is in the planning. In this case we have the double challenge of keeping costs down and also camping for 5 days but being limited in the amount we take. That will keep me busy for a while.

Once home there was only time for an hour of weeding before it got too dark to see what I was doing. Now for a warm evening watching Dancing on Ice and enjoying a prawn byriani.

1 comment:

Domestic Executive said...

Hi Ruta - a rather belated Happy New Year to you. Been catching up with your latest happenings. I have to say I do love your walks on Morte Point, they look wonderfully bleak and rich at the same time. We've just booked our next trip back to the UK and am very excited by the planning!