Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Gobble, Gobble.

It was colder again this morning so Smudge, the old man of my cat gang, was quick to climb into the warming oven of the Rayburn.
And once again the sun warmed the day up. Later I went to the Post Office to send a parcel before a relaxed afternoon in school. At the end of the day I was out of school so early that the sun hadn't really started setting. I drove down to Bowden Corner to take some hazy shots looking out towards the sea.


As I was about to go back to the car these 3 turkeys, obviously survivors from Christmas, spotted me and came gobbling over. They are funny birds.




1 comment:

Sadija said...

All your blogposts are beautiful..lovely pics, so relaxing.
Thank you.
Sadija