Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 1 January 2012

Very Quiet.

Yet another very wet day but also it is rather warm, you win some, you lose some. During one dry spell I took some scraps up to the chickens and checked on the little dam across the road. Just as I got to the top of the garden the heavens opened and I got soaked on that short dash back to the house. So we have had a very quiet day, not even getting out for a walk by the sea. While everyone was here I neglected to find time to do my exercises so today I have been lying on the floor stretching my spine and watching TV. Well, in a couple of days we will be back at work so we shall enjoy this quiet time to ourselves.
The washing machine is playing up again. I'm giving it one more chance but then I think I shall have to take advantage of the sales and buy a new one.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

2012....Happy New Year. Our son has gone home, our daughter and her family is in Iowa. Shortly we shall go to her house to visit with her dog who is under our care. No walks, some rain, but a chance to begin anew.