Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Gentle Rain.

Today it has been raining gently all day and I've been gently resting. Apart from going out early to feed the hens I haven't done very much at all. I'm trying to do at least one small job each day so I did some sewing, repairing Peter's rowing shorts in between sleeping and watching TV.

2 comments:

happyone said...

Sounds like you've been sick while I've been away. It's good that you are taking it easy. Hope your back to you normal soon.

Ruta M. said...

Just recovering from the general anaesthetic and the op. Luckily I don't feel sick, just a bit sore and tired.