Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 3 June 2013

Sunny.

Peter was back at work today so i was left on my own to enjoy yet another day of sunshine. It was far too nice to lie in bed so by 9.00 the washing was on the line, kitchen jobs done and I was enjoying a cup of coffee outside. The rest of the day has been spent picking leaves and moss from the scree garden interspersed with long tea breaks.
Imagine a cross between a home made go-kart and a pony trap (scaled down) and that's what I saw when Jack came visiting in the afternoon. Neville the terrier, who stands no more than 12" at the shoulder was pulling this contraption. It was very funny to see.

1 comment:

happyone said...

A sunny day and beautiful flowers. Sounds lovely.