Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 16 June 2013

Wet.

It has been raining for most of the day. Not too heavily but enough to keep me indoors. It's Father's Day here and although Peter complains that it is just an invention to get people to buy cards I think he was pleased to talk to Romas on the phone. I had a quick chat too though Romas was rushing off to his supermarket job. 
Then I tried to connect to the internet so that Vytas could Skype (if he remembered) but my pc froze. I had to call on Peter's IT skills to sort out the problem. Too many programs running in the background using up all my processing space. One of them, a tool bar, is refusing to be deleted so Peter will have to download a tool to get rid of it. Then when all was done I found I had no sound. Peter had to perform his magic again and now things are working once more.
Most of my day has been taken up with looking at plans and photos of the proposed turbine and writing up my piece to say at one of the PCC (Parish County Council) meetings we are going to this week.

2 comments:

happyone said...

It is Father's Day here too. Funny that Father's Day is the same but we have different Mother's Days.

Harriet said...

We had a nice Father's Day...children and grandchildren here for a cook out. Best wishes for your presentation to come. It might take a village to raise a child; but without a doubt, it takes concerned citizens to work together to get their community as they want it.