Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 27 June 2013

Warm Then wet.

It seems such a treat to have a whole day at home during the week. Weekends aren't quite the same. 
I started my day by getting my bow saw and removing tree branches that were overhanging the garden. These had mostly grown since the last time we cleared the boundary about 18 years ago. Now I'm looking out at mossy tree trunks rather than a mass of leafy branches. I'm not sure how easy it would be to take down a couple of the trees to allow more sun into the garden. Peter seems confident and he used to do tree work so he should know. It was fairly warm in the morning, 15C, so I was in need of a break after I had cut and cleared all those branches. It felt like rain so I didn't wait too long before getting out the mower to cut the grass. I was finishing the small lawn by the side of the house when the rain began and it has got steadily heavier. Off soon to another turbine meeting at Bowden Farm to discuss tactics.

No comments: