Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 30 June 2013

Cooler.

It's been cooler with occasional rain today so I didn't feel like sitting outside to read. Instead, while Peter is out at another regatta, I worked on next week's planning for school and generally lazed about.  I don't like not getting things done but I will be working for most of the week so I'm trying to relax today. I've watched some Glastonbury but I'll wait until Peter gets home to watch The Stones. The BBC were only allowed to film 1 hour of the 2 hour set which I think is a bit mean. Both of us went to the original free concerts in Hyde Park many, many years ago. 

No comments: