Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 1 July 2013

Still Cool.

It's been another cool day with grey skies and some (hooray) sunny spells. Other parts of the country had a hot weekend which is galling but that's what happens when you live on an island. The garden is full of flowers and the first roses are flowering.
I was teaching for the whole day so time has flown by.  
Right now I'm wondering where Ellie is. I've fed the other cats but she's not around. In the last few days she has been has been clicking as she walked. I pinned it down to a back foot which is sore to the touch but she is moving normally so I shan't be spending money on taking her to the vet yet. It's only early in the evening so she is probably out hunting.

No comments: