Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Sunny.

Still warm and I'm still loving it. Only 3 afternoons at work and then it will be the summer holidays. This morning I hacked away at the awful plaster on the wall of the shelter. Only one section left to do, on that wall at least. I had a pleasant afternoon at school. The children all seemed worn out after their day on the beach yesterday. I had to do some writing with both the Year 1 class and the reception children but only with a couple of children at a time so it was all very relaxed. 
I was worried that my Rambling Rector rose might have been hit by the harsh winter but at last the flowers have appeared, sprawled over a couple of trees.
 This part of the garden must surely be for the fairies.

No comments: