Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 13 July 2013

55C Again.

I could get used to this lovely weather, sunny all day and warm at night. Neither of us had to go out today so we've had a relaxing day at home. The washing machine has been constantly on the go but I'm running out of things to wash.
While Peter mowed the grass I started tidying up the outbuildings by the scree garden. The large covered area in the middle is perfect for escaping the rain (it's bound to happen sooner or later), and it was cooler working in the shade. I'm going to have to make a few more visits to the dump especially as I decided to get rid of the bikes, frames, spare wheels and tyres that occupy one section. I think it must be at least 10 years since I sorted everything out, banged in nails so the wheels could hang up tidily etc and I don't think they have been touched since. I might keep Romas' old mountain bike but there's no point in hanging onto stuff that is going rusty.

No comments: