Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 26 December 2015

Boxing Day.

I heard a noise and found someone hiding behind the microwave. (He knows he's not allowed up on that counter.) 
It has been mild and windy today. After a relaxed lie-in listening to R4 and then doing my usual housework I went outside. I had a tidy up of one of the flower beds in the front yard, swept the path of pine needles and then had a thorough tidy of the concrete slab in front of the wood shed. The weeds and leaves had been getting on my nerves and we will need to put one car on there when the boys come down. Back indoors before having a shower I cut Peter's hair. I usually use a no 3 guard on the clippers but because I was talking about the no 2 guard I used that instead. So his hair is a little shorter than usual! He wears a cap most of the time and it will grow back soon so no major harm done.
 Some seasonal garden plants.

No comments: