Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 12 December 2015

Windy.

Another wild and windy day. The temperature according to the weather people being around 10-12C so hardly cold. For most of the day I've been working in the sitting room cleaning the other half of the bookcase and generally tidying up. The furniture is all back in place with a swap of the 2 dining tables. The long refectory style table is now in the living room and the other table which can be reduced to a 4 person square is in the kitchen. Today I've been dealing with all those piles of things left on chairs  surfaces. 
This morning, after cleaning and hoovering I sat down to have my breakfast at the pc. Squeaky soon came and claimed her seat on my lap while Speedy sat behind the monitor. Every now and again his nose would rest on the touch lamp almost blinding the pair of us. Then Speedy decided to make a bid for my lap. After a bit of scrambling about and hissing they both settled down, Squeaky in her favourite position with her head inside my fleece. Neither was too pleased when I got up to get on with my jobs. 
I left it a bit late to go for a photo walk around the garden. As I walked up to the scree garden I frightened 3 hen pheasants who were sheltering up there. There was another shoot last weekend so I'm glad to see that some of them survived.

No comments: