Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 24 September 2016

Grey.

 We've returned to grey skies but the wind is quite warm. 
My main job of the day has been to switch my Vax over to carpet washing mode and wash the carpet in the back room. I haven't bothered to replace that carpet because there are several large cupboards in there with all our DIY tools, paints etc as well as a big chest freezer. Today I only washed the bits of carpet I could see (very slack housework !) but it does look a lot better. One bonus was that a big dark patch which I had mistakenly believed to be a paint stain has gone completely. I also did a bit of weeding outside as the weeds have shot up while I've been at school full-time. I'm still not exactly sure when I go back to part-time as I offered to continue next week until something could be sorted out. That's me being helpful.
There has been much excitement in the house today as we wait for Romas and Laura to arrive for a week-end visit. originally they were going to make a very early start to avoid the traffic but now they should be arriving some time soon. (It's 4.30) 
A rather blurry shot of Patch with a milky chin.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Have a happy weekend. : )