Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Pretty Violas.

We had a dry morning and some showers in the afternoon. I had another split day working with the Year 2 class in the morning and back down to Reception in the afternoon. The Year 2 teacher has been signed off until half-term which is 4 more weeks after this one but I'm not really sure that I can keep on working full-time for as long as that. I just don't have time to recover and I'm getting spasms in my back in the evenings. I think I'll have to warn my Headteacher that I may not be able to continue in the Year 2 class for much longer. Much as I want to help the school out and this class in particular needs continuity I do have to think about my health. That said I had a good day even with PE in the morning and then sitting on the floor with the little children doing actions to songs such as Row, row, your boat. After school I had a session sticking photos in books before heading across town to do a bit of shopping. I went to BJ's first to buy some violas to brighten up the hanging baskets, then to Lidl's, Tesco's and the petrol station. I planted up the violas when I got home but haven't had time to do anything else.
This morning's viewing sounds quite optimistic though with the usual English reserve you can never really tell. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Yes, your health comes first!!
The flowers are pretty.