Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 3 July 2017

Overcast.

Unlike yesterday (above) when we had blue skies today has been overcast. The day started off with heavy drizzle which eventually stopped but it felt as though the rain might start up again any moment.
As soon as it was more or less dry I put on a coat and went out to do some much needed weeding in the scree garden. The rain didn't arrive so I kept on pulling up weeds and removing the moss all afternoon. I'm much happier with the way it looks now. I love gardening but I'm really beginning to wish it didn't take up so much of my time. 
The birds have finished off most of the redcurrants but they're not so keen on the blackcurrants.  

No comments: