Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 29 January 2018

Wet Morning, Dry Afternoon.

The day began very wet indeed. Last night I made the silly mistake of thinking I was over my shoulder strain and thought I was ready to resume the press ups that are part of my floor exercises. I stopped after the first one but this morning my shoulder was not in a good state. Neither was my back maybe due to too much DIY.
Thinking about my carpentry projects I decided to stop for the moment. I don't have enough materials and probably skill to make an enclosure for the wheelie bin which for me is a real eye sore in the front garden. I had a good look on-line and found a plastic mini shed for two bins which would take the re-cycling bins as well as the wheelie bin. The same model was £20 cheaper at B&Q not to mention the 10% over 60's Wednesday discount so I'll trot off there on Wednesday.
The day brightened up in the afternoon but I planned to do some less strenuous jobs indoors such as hovering, blitzing the bathroom, and backing up all my photos. I also had a fun time on the choir's website working on the alto parts of the songs we have been singing. 

The afternoon's blue sky faded to a lovely golden glow and eventually a flash of red. (The colours were brighter in reality.) 



1 comment:

happyone said...

Nice that the weather cleared up in the afternoon.
Hope your soreness clears up quickly.