Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 14 March 2024

Grey.

Grey with light rain at times today.
It was dry enough in the morning for me to get out and finish digging the trench I started yesterday. I've now got an appointment at the hospital in just over three weeks time which gives me enough time to finish all the trenching beforehand. That is only for the initial consultation but I expect they'll do the procedure fairly soon after which will stop me from doing heavy work for a while. 
Once again having gone through the homework and this week's lesson at the library with our fellow learners made the actual lesson a lot easier. We're still working on commands (imperative) and had an amusing dialogue to listen to of somebody being given instructions in a driving test which included -Drive carefully! Slowly! Brake now! and Stop! 
The rain started up after class so I did some more spring cleaning until it was time to go to the hall for aerobics. That is always good fun and certainly gives the heart a good work out. Walking home I could see the moon above me and although the sky was mainly dark because of the clouds over to the west there were gaps through which could be seen some light blue sky.
Pretty sea colours in the afternoon.

 

No comments: