Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 21 March 2024

Grey.

We were back to the grey skies again today with some interesting clouds over the mountains. At least it stayed dry but it is definitely getting colder again.
I got up early this morning, my reward for not crawling back into bed was being able to get all the morning jobs done before sitting outside for my quiet time.
After breakfast I was straight out in the garden again digging yet another trench. The robin soon came down to wait for worms. He took one from my hand and then kept sitting on the bucket into which I was putting all the roots. I'm sure it was checking to make sure I wasn't keeping some of the worms for myself. I had to keep an eye on the time because of course we had our Welsh class at 1.00. I was just getting set up when the doorbell rang. It was our neighbour come round to ask if we had any jump leads as her car had a flat battery. Peter found the leads for her and luckily she didn't need to use our car to start her battery as her daughter was there with her car. We were low on numbers in class as people are off doing things for Easter but we still had a useful lesson. After class I fitted in another couple of hours of digging before it was time for disco aerobics. That was fun as usual and now I'm quite worn out. I still need to look at a video explaining 'inside leg to outside rein' for tomorrow's riding lesson.

 

No comments: