Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 12 March 2024

Wet.

Wet conditions in the morning which eased off by the afternoon with light drizzle returning at the end of the day.
Not much of a view this morning.
I spent the morning tidying and cleaning in our bedroom. Not quite a spring clean but washing down all the woodwork and anything else that looked dusty including the venetian blinds. By the afternoon I put on my gardening coat and went out to see how much progress I could make. In the end I got a whole trench dug but didn't finish until 5.15 which didn't leave a lot of time to feed the cat, prepare my supper, get changed and head off to Pilates.
To make you smile here are some photos (not mine) taken from the local FB pages of the car park at Ynyslas down at the far end of the beach. They were taken yesterday when there was a particularly high tide.

Normally you can park on the sand right up to the dunes at the back but not yesterday.

 

No comments: