Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 11 March 2024

Sunny.

It has felt pleasantly warm today in the sun which shone all day without the usual wind.
We saw this fishing boat as we were eating our breakfast. A little bit of hunting on the internet and I have been able to identify it as The Three Sisters, based in Aberystwyth and fishing for prawns, lobsters and whelks. More exciting was a later briefest of glimpses of a dolphin barely breaking the surface amongst a raft of gulls. That is my first dolphin sighting of the year.
And no surprise, my day has been spent digging in the garden. One more trench dug and a number of large beach stones dug out. I could leave them in the ground but somebody once collected them for a reason so it would be nice to use them in the garden.

 

No comments: