Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Windy.

The very hot sunny spells have been much more in evidence today though the intervening dark grey clouds looked as if they could drop rain at any moment. The warm southerly wind blew two lots of washing dry as well as making the sitting room nice and cool while I did my half an hour on the exercise bike. It was warm enough for us to sit outside in the afternoon.
The orchids are doing well on their custom built shelf and most of them are happily flowering while outside the sedums are about to do the same. Hopefully they will attract more butterflies and bees to the garden.  
I didn't get round to altering the second pair of trousers but I did make some adjustments to the fitted under-blanket which goes on our bed to make it a better fit as I have got totally fed up with having to pull it straight every day.   
Getting my head down early last night worked in that I was asleep before 11.30. I woke up at 5.30 this morning though that might have been due to my knee which is getting worse each day. Still not heard anything from the physiotherapists. It's only been 10 weeks since the doctor referred me so I guess I'll just have to be patient as he did say it would take 2-3 months.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Your Orchids are beautiful!!!