Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 16 December 2018

Cold.

Today has been grey, damp and miserable. That however did not stop this morning's rowing. I kept looking at the river out of the window but never caught sight of the gig. Peter confirmed that it was cold and wet but someone had bought along a flask of hot mulled wine and mince pies which they had while they were rowing. Plus there was hot tea waiting for them when they got back to the boat shed.
My day was spent quietly at home though I finally got around to programming the second automatic pet feeder to check that it too works. So far so good.
This evening we shall be watching the finals of Strictly. It's been hard work to avoid hearing the result mentioned on the radio, much singing loudly and dashing to turn off the radio. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

We had another rainy day here in my neck of the woods.