Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 11 December 2018

More Baking.

We've had a dry, overcast and not too cold day.
I've spent a lot of time in the kitchen baking two dozen gingerbread stars and a batch of two tone biscuits. I didn't divide the dough up very evenly and ended up with more chocolate dough than plain. Never mind, the extra chocolate ones can go in Peter's biscuit box. While the biscuits were in the fridge or the oven I fitted in the housework and other tasks. I nearly started a third batch of biscuits but decided that things would probably go wrong if I began rushing so that I could fit in my exercises before going off to Pilates.
It was the last Pilates session of the term and as an exam was being held in the Drama Hall, our usual venue, we were in the old gym. In all my years attending the school as parent, teacher or course participant I'd never been in that gym. (There is also a newer sports hall where I've taken children to dance festivals and sports activities.) It was cold in the gym so we had a pre-warm-up warm-up and our instructor kept the session even more active than usual. No chilling out on our backs tonight. Not surprisingly my legs are feeling well exercised, wonder how I'll feel tomorrow? 

No comments: