Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Wet.

It has been grey and wet today. No exciting wild weather just constant rain.
It's the last choir session tomorrow and as our contribution towards the end of term snacks I made some Rocky Road. It doesn't look that brilliant in the photo but it tastes good. I made it in a round silicone cake 'tin' so there were some trimmings a few of which I taste tested. I also used the last of the marzipan to make something to go with one of my Made with Love Christmas gifts. I don't think the recipients of my home baked gifts look at the blog but just in case …….. .
There have been a lot of military planes this evening flying in to Chivenor. I don't know if it's the same plane going round and round or different planes flying in. Must be some sort of exercises unless the Russians are sailing towards Saunton. 

No comments: